With many of us at home for long periods, media appetites are changing rapidly. Brands and advertisers everywhere have a number of questions they need answered, but there’s one that tops the list: where should we shift our spend, and how can we meet consumers where they are?
The latest study in our dedicated research into the impact of COVID-19 worldwide explores how media consumption is changing across the U.S. and UK.
What's in this webinar?
In this webinar, we dissect how trends are shifting, offering the latest insights into what’s happening on the ground.
- How is news being consumed?
- Which sources do consumers trust most?
- How are entertainment habits shifting?
- What role is social media playing?
- How should sports teams be responding?
- How are video chat services being used?