The world is more connected than ever before. And as 88% of global internet users know of the BBC or CNN, it can’t be said that news media is dying. But it is being revitalized.
Our report focuses on the ways in which consumption of news is shifting to mobile and social platforms. Discover how news media, and news readers, are changing.What's inside the report?
You’ll find some surprising facts about those that share news online, as well as a global report on the level of engagement with news by market.
Dig into deeper consumer insight, including:
- How interested are people in the news?
- What are the demographics of news readers?
- How trustworthy do readers consider news brands?
- How do red and blue voters in the U.S. and UK feel about them?
- How is social media used to consume news?