Are you looking for tips on changes in the consumer landscape created by coronavirus?
Need to know the ways in which consumers in New Zealand behave, and interact with brands?
Our consumer market snapshot explains the major statistics behind consumer actions, to shed light on the best way you can reach them.
In this set of New Zealand consumer insights you’ll be able to take your brand further, and align with the needs of your target audience.
Update your consumer profile with the latest insights
With responses to a coronavirus survey conducted in April 2020, this infographic paints a picture of how consumers in New Zealand feel about recovery - of their country, and personal spending.
Discover new patterns in their lifestyle
What sort of interests does the typical New Zealander have? How do they use devices? Get the latest knowledge on activities.
Shape your social media approach
With insight into social media platform use, see how your target consumer is unique - to shape a strategy that lets you stand out.
What's in the infographic?
Consumer trends in New Zealand can change quickly.
Drawing on a global consumer survey that’s been tailored to regional cultures, we outline the facts to know.
- How does the New Zealander consumer differ from others, after coronavirus?
- What’s the gender and education profile of an internet user in New Zealand?
- What are their interests - and how does this compare globally?
- How does Gen Z online time stack up against the average?
- How are New Zealander consumers using mobiles?
- How do they use social media for brand discovery and purchases?