Looks like you need more data 

 So far on your free plan, you’ve only been able to access 1% of the consumer data available through GlobalWebIndex. Upgrading will give you access to the remaining 99%, along with a whole host of capabilities to drive more strategic decisions.

Here’s a taste of what you can do.

  • Profile bespoke audiences using 40,000+ data points.
  • Get insight into 46 countries and 4,000+ local regions.
  • Analyze 4,000+ brands.
  • Trend your data over time, with research stretching back to 2009.
  • Discover the best channels to reach your audience.
  • Deliver data-driven strategies based on real consumers.
  • Run customized surveys for more tailored results.
  • Access all of our reports and unlock expert analysis of trends and audiences.
  • Get ongoing support from a dedicated Account and Customer Success Managers.

To find out more, simply leave your details and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

Our coverage

Learn about our sample sizes for each of the 46 countries and discover all our survey questions here.

1 GlobalWebIndex’s forecasts for 2019 based on 2017 ITU data
   2 GlobalWebIndex rounded sample sizes
Americas
  • USA
    • Internet penetration180%
    • Sample size2100,000
  • Brazil
    • Internet penetration171%
    • Sample size222,000
  • Canada
    • Internet penetration194%
    • Sample size219,000
  • Mexico
    • Internet penetration169%
    • Sample size217,000
  • Argentina
    • Internet penetration178%
    • Sample size26,000
  • Colombia
    • Internet penetration166%
    • Sample size25,000
EMEA
  • UK
    • Internet penetration196%
    • Sample size240,000
  • Germany
    • Internet penetration188%
    • Sample size220,000
  • Spain
    • Internet penetration187%
    • Sample size220,000
  • France
    • Internet penetration185%
    • Sample size220,000
  • Italy
    • Internet penetration162%
    • Sample size220,000
  • Russia
    • Internet penetration180%
    • Sample size29,000
  • UAE
    • Internet penetration195%
    • Sample size27,000
  • Egypt
    • Internet penetration154%
    • Sample size27,000
  • Poland
    • Internet penetration179%
    • Sample size27,000
  • Saudi Arabia
    • Internet penetration183%
    • Sample size27,000
  • Turkey
    • Internet penetration171%
    • Sample size26,000
  • South Africa
    • Internet penetration162%
    • Sample size26,000
  • Austria
    • Internet penetration188%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Belgium
    • Internet penetration189%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Switzerland
    • Internet penetration196%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Denmark
    • Internet penetration197%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Ireland
    • Internet penetration187%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Israel
    • Internet penetration185%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Netherlands
    • Internet penetration193%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Portugal
    • Internet penetration178%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Romania
    • Internet penetration172%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Sweden
    • Internet penetration196%
    • Sample size25,000
  • Ghana
    • Internet penetration148%
    • Sample size24,000
  • Kenya
    • Internet penetration143%
    • Sample size24,000
  • Morocco
    • Internet penetration165%
    • Sample size24,000
  • Nigeria
    • Internet penetration136%
    • Sample size24,000
APAC
  • China
    • Internet penetration159%
    • Sample size296,000
  • India
    • Internet penetration148%
    • Sample size254,000
  • Indonesia
    • Internet penetration139%
    • Sample size220,000
  • Australia
    • Internet penetration188%
    • Sample size216,000
  • Japan
    • Internet penetration192%
    • Sample size213,000
  • Philippines
    • Internet penetration164%
    • Sample size212,000
  • Singapore
    • Internet penetration185%
    • Sample size211,000
  • Hong Kong
    • Internet penetration191%
    • Sample size27,000
  • Taiwan
    • Internet penetration183%
    • Sample size27,000
  • Malaysia
    • Internet penetration183%
    • Sample size26,000
  • Thailand
    • Internet penetration158%
    • Sample size26,000
  • Vietnam
    • Internet penetration155%
    • Sample size26,000
  • South Korea
    • Internet penetration195%
    • Sample size25,000
  • New Zealand
    • Internet penetration193%
    • Sample size25,000
Americas
  • Argentina
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Colombia
  • Mexico
  • USA
EMEA
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Egypt
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ghana
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Kenya
  • Morocco
  • Netherlands
  • Nigeria
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • South Africa
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • UAE
  • UK
APAC
  • Australia
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Japan
  • Malaysia
  • New Zealand
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Vietnam